We'll show you an easy-to-make trifle this time which will be loved by absolutely everyone: from young lads to grandparents, especially if you don't tell them that it's also a healthy recipe!
What you'll need (for 2-3 servings)
- 200 g of whole grain biscuits
- 4 containers of greek yogurt
- 60 g 100 % Whey Protein (white chocolate or vanilla flavoured)
- 1 whole tangerine
The making of, step-by-step:
1. Mix the yogurt and the whey protein in a bowl.
2. Smash the bicuit into little pieces - you can skip this part if yours is already grout.
3. For the first layer, put some biscuit, cream and tangerine in that order.
4. Repeat the third step at least 2 times and you're ready. It's strongly recommended that you put it into the fridge for half an hour.
- Calories: 1390 kcal
- Protein: 91 g
- Fat: 44 g
- Carbs: 164 g
Last but not least here is a "live broadcast" so your job will be a lot easier!
Ask your question about this article here!
You can ask questions after registration and login!
Please log in!