Super Ginkgo Biloba 300 mg (60 tab.)
Szuper Ginkgo Biloba 300mg
1. Product Benefits
- vasodilator, improves circulation
- helps in mental activities, clear thinking, improves memory
- can improve spiritual performance, concentration and learning capabilities
- recommended in case of anxiety and depression
- made in the USA
2. Short description
Ginkgo is a large tree with fan-shaped leaves. Although Ginkgo is native parts of Asia, including China, Japan, and Korea, it has been grown in Europe since around 1730 and in the United States since around 1784. Ginkgo leaf is often taken by mouth for memory disorders including Alzheimer's disease. It is also used for conditions that seem to be due to reduced blood flow in the brain, especially in older people. These conditions include memory loss, headache, ringing in the ears, vertigo, dizziness, difficulty concentrating, mood disturbances, and hearing disorders. Some people use it for other problems related to poor blood flow in the body, including leg pain when walking (claudication), and Raynaud's syndrome (a painful response to cold, especially in the fingers and toes).
3. Why should you take it?
- It is a vasodilator, and improves circulation. Its flavonoids contributes to the normal function of the circulatory system and also contributes to providing cells with oxygen and nutrients
- Some evidence shows that taking ginkgo leaf extract by mouth modestly improves symptoms of Alzheimer's, vascular, or mixed dementias, but this is not clear.
- ginkgo can slightly improve memory, speed of thinking, and attention in healthy adults.
- There is some evidence that taking ginkgo leaf extract by mouth can improve color vision in people with retinal damage caused by diabetes.
- Leg pain when walking due to poor blood flow
- Vertigo and dizziness. Taking ginkgo leaf extract by mouth seems to improve symptoms of dizziness and balance disorders.
4. Directions of use:
One capsule a day for adults.