Hemp oil (250 ml)
100% organic hemp oil
Certificate: EU Organic Farming- country of origin Romania
Mix into fruit or vegetable juices, smoothies, raw vegetable soups or sprinkle on salads. A varied and balanced diet and a healthy lifestyle are important.
The sativa plant is an organic and versatile plant, as all parts of the plant can be used for various purposes:
- for industrial products: for making varnish, lacquers, paints, various kinds of soaps and detergents,
- for human consumption: bread and pastry from flour; sprouts are used for salads and soups; oil is used for salad dressings and cooking; by hydrogenation of oils we produce margarine; hulled shelled seeds are added to cereal and fruit flakes; cake and the remnants from the pressing of seeds are a nutritional supplement because you can use protein for ice creams and cheeses, and
- animal nutrition: whole seeds are fed to chickens and other birds, while biologically highly valuable paste is fed to cattle and sheep.
Hemp oil is obtained through cold pressing and the mechanical filtration of hemp seeds. It contains the ideal ratio of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids (3:1) and has the largest proportion amongst vegetable oils of polyunsaturated fatty acids such as omega-9, and linoleic, alpha-linolenic and stearidonic acids.
It also contains GLA (gamma-polyunsaturated linoleic fatty acid), which has so far found only in breast milk and Evening Primrose Oil. Hemp oil is also a rich source of vitamin E (150 mg per 100 g) and other antioxidants that protect against the harmful effects of free radicals.
- contains the ideal ratio (3:1) of omega-6 and omega-3 fatty acids,
- helps restore hormonal balance,
- relieves chronic skin diseases (acne, psoriasis, eczema, etc.),
- regulates blood pressure and blood cholesterol levels, and
- improves metabolism and can help you lose excess body weight.